Caption of lower photograph should read:
"Originally located o Walsh and Brower Avenues in Woodmere, the Hewlett Embroidery Works was one of the few factories in The Branch.
The business operated between 1911 and 1926. In this crenellated building on Franklin and Railroad Avenues, workers produced lace and a delicate machine-made white-on-white style of stitchery called Swiss embroidery. (Barbara Gribbon)"
Top photograph credit should read "(Edward Maday)".
The photograph which erroneously appears on page 84 is the entry hall of Westbury House, the Phipps estate at Old Westbury Gardens.
The following photograph should appear on page 84